phone # (631) 321-7378
Shipping, Returns & Store Policies
FREE Domestic Shipping!
We ship Tuesday through Saturday, and process your order within one or two business days. Standard USPS ground rate times apply, and are usually 3-5 business days maximum but we are not responsible for USPS delays. Sometimes USPS will get the package to you as quickly as 1-2 business days.
We accept returns on all new, full-priced yarn within 4 months of purchase as long as it is received back in salable condition. Sale items, closeout items, wound/used yarn, needles, crochet hooks, patterns, and gift certificates are not returnable.
We do not refund the cost of return postage.
Return products must always be unused, in the original packaging, and in original condition.
Mail returns to:
The Village Knitter
57 West Main St.
Babylon, NY 11702
Please allow up to 4 weeks for returns/exchanges to be processed.
Thank you for your understanding.
All classes, special events, and workshops require advanced registration.
- To reserve your space, we ask you to pay class fees up front.
- Class sizes are limited, so please sign up early!
- Please register online, call or stop in the shop to sign up.
- Your fee will cover class instruction only. In some cases, there may be materials fees beyond the cost of class.
- We offer a 10% discount on yarn purchases while enrolled in most classes.
- We are unable to offer refunds for missed classes or workshops.
Unless using shop yarn for your Open Knit, KAL or CAL project, there will be a $5 drop in fee which can be applied to your day’s purchase.